Terms and Conditions for GardenMaz
Effective Date: 24/09/2023
Last Updated: 24/09/2023
Welcome to GardenMaz! These terms and conditions govern your use of the GardenMaz website, located at https://gardenmaz.com/. By accessing this website, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using GardenMaz.
- “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the users of this website.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to GardenMaz.
- “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer collectively to both the Client and GardenMaz.
Unless stated otherwise, GardenMaz and its licensors retain all intellectual property rights for the content on this website. You may access GardenMaz for personal use, subject to the limitations specified in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish content from GardenMaz
- Sell, rent, or sublicense material from GardenMaz
- Duplicate or copy material from GardenMaz
- Redistribute content from GardenMaz
GardenMaz allows users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. GardenMaz does not pre-screen, edit, or review Comments before they appear on the website. Comments reflect the views of their authors and not those of GardenMaz.
GardenMaz reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any that are considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and have the necessary licenses and consents.
- Your Comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Your Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or unlawful material.
- By posting Comments on GardenMaz, you grant GardenMaz a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, and edit your Comments in various forms and media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
Certain organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors (under the same terms as they link to other listed businesses)
- System-wide accredited businesses (excluding certain non-profit organizations)
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link is not deceptive, implies no false sponsorship or endorsement, and fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from:
- Consumer and business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Charitable organizations
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website by using our corporate name, the uniform resource locator being linked to, or other descriptions that fit within the context of their content.
Use of GardenMaz’s logo or artwork for linking is not allowed without a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our webpages that alter their visual presentation or appearance without prior written permission.
GardenMaz is not responsible for content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against any claims arising from content on your website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal, or in violation of third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of any links to our website. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any offensive links on our website, please contact us. While we consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or respond directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. This disclaimer does not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury, fraud, or any liability that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
As long as GardenMaz provides its website and services free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.